Location: Outskirts of Newport, Wales
Permanent: Full Time Mon to Friday 8.30 - 17.00 (30 min lunch)
Salary: £34-40k negotiable depending on experience
Working within a small and friendly Accounts team, the applicant must have strong experience within a similar role with the ability to work with own initiative. Capable of working within a fast-paced environment is essential.
As a company always open to new ideas and processes, a drive to continuous improvement with financial processes is required. Working alongside the Company Accountant, previous experience within a multi-branch Merchant is desirable.
- Preparation and analysis of Monthly Management Accounts including preparing journals as required
- Preparation of Accounts by Cost Centre
- Managing/Overseeing Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Visa Card Reconciliations
- Till Reconciliation
- Invoice/Finance Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Bank Reports/Reconciliation
- Dealing with ad hoc business such as energy contracts and vehicle insurance
- Qualified / PartQualified Accountant
- At least 5 years' experience with Management Accounts
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficient with IT Software and able to use initiative to work way around systems
Closing date is the 25th Oct 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future