Assistant Depot Manager
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit an Assistant Depot Manager Business Developer for their Diss site.
Our client has over 700 depots, they have built a reputation that builders can trust through offering best local prices and providing product from local stock. Their unbeatable service and products have led them to becoming a market leader.
Summary of the Role
As an Assistant Depot Manager, you will support the Depot Manager in leading and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed sales targets through building strong working relationships with the local trade. In your Depot Managers absence, you will confidently be able to ensure the smooth running of the depot.
- Support your Depot Manager in the day-to-day operations as well as provide cover in your Depot Manager's absence.
- Embrace and promote company unique selling points such as product quality and best local price.
- Maintain a safe working environment, in line with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Deliver results by contributing to profitability and sales turnover.
- Use your excellent communication skills to develop collaborative business associations with customers from the building trade, to enable positive and trusting relationships.
- To have a good understanding of the depot costs and banking.
- To directly communicate with Senior and Area Managers as appropriate in the absence of the Depot Manager.
- To promote and ensure effective account management.
- To assist in the return of acceptable stock inventory results in line with company targets and guidelines.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven management skills in the trade industry
- Ability to achieve sales targets by developing and managing a team
- Problem solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively and report to all levels
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly depot performance bonus
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on products
- Share awards and prize draws
Closing date 10 th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future