Job: Banksperson / Scrap Inspector
Hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Friday (Days) - possible Saturday Work (Overtime paid after 45 hours)
Banksperson/Scrap Inspectors are the people on the ground who keep traffic in and out of the depot flowing smoothly and safely and ensure they deliver the best customer service. Without their keen eye for detail, organisational and problem solving skills, depots wouldn't be the successes they are today.
As a Banksperson/Scrap Inspector, you will further develop your knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability. You will also be able to build on and expand your current skills by taking that next step in your career.
If you have any type of experience as either a Banksperson, hands on traffic management, metal grading, buying or selling metal, or operating any type of mobile or fixed plant machinery, we want you to apply.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role or environment?
- Do you have a Banksman or IOSH qualification?
- Do you have the ability to work within a busy environment ensuring the highest standard of customer service and H&S Compliance?
- Are you familiar with metal grades?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Can you work Saturdays mornings?
Closing date is 19th May 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future