gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Wakefield, Monday - Friday, Competitive Salary DOE
- Scheduling and delegating work to meet customer needs, taking into account workshop targets, the complexity of each job and availability of parts.
- Liaising with customers by telephone and personal contact as required by customer.
- Providing estimates for servicing and repairs and setting timescales for job completion.
- Be the primary contact for the majority of work.
- Assist in recruitment, training, mentoring and development of staff members.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience within the Automotive industry.
- Minimum of 2 year's previous experience in a similar role.
- Be able to prioritise work load and have excellent organisation.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Strong IT skills
Closing date is 26/11/2020
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.