Hawk 3 is proud to be partnered with a leading home appliance brand who are looking for a creative and unique Brand Manager to join their award-winning business. With a large UK and global presence, this is an exciting and rare opportunity in which you will be working across the marketing mix to implement a clear vision and marketing strategy.
This is a full-time permanent Monday to Friday position (37 hours per week) which offers a mix of office and home working.
Duties of the Brand Manager
- Work with the Marketing manager to develop and manage brand messaging, across online and offline media including copywriting, brochure design, POS, photography, and videos.
- Assist in managing brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness, including internal and external briefings
- Create content including managing photography and video shoots by arranging photographer/studio, products, props, food/content creator and supervise the shoot.
- Liaise closely with Commercial and Sales Managers in support of products and sales initiatives.
- Work with the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce managers in updating websites, improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company websites, including email and social media content plans.
- Liaise and work with the internal marketing team on digital campaigns
- Develop merchandising plans, in line with planned campaigns
- Work with suppliers in reciprocal marketing activity and partnerships.
- Seek and work with influencers to promote the brands products
- Manage exhibition stands, transport of appliances, design, and set-up.
- Work closely with our external design resource, PR, and digital marketing agencies.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control
- Reporting on all campaigns and lead generation such as shows.
- Commercial awareness of product performance, markets, competitors, and customers.
Experience required for the Brand Manager:
- You will have experience in a marketing/brand manager position at a similar level
- Home appliance or premium product experience is highly desirable
- Sound general marketing knowledge and experience
- You will be hands-on and be incredibly creative
- Your own transport is essential due to the location of the office
Package on offer:
- A competitive annual salary of £30-£35k depending on experience
- Great team dynamic and an excellent work culture
- You will be joining a premium brand with excellent opportunities to progress
If you have the experience required, please apply now as the role will not be around for long. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions. Please note that this position is based local to Telford, Shropshire.