Title: Brand Strategist
Hours: 09:00am- 17:30pm (Flexible working hours)
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Our client is a global creative agency, on the look of for a global brand strategist to conduct thorough research & analysis to construct brand stories and strategies for global B2B and B2C clients. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analysing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
Duties & Responsibilities of the:
- Running Strategic workshops with clients to get under the skin of brands.
- A thorough understanding of the creative process to develop and refresh brand identities
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analysing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, purpose, propositions, vision/values, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Crafting consumer personas based on insights.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
- Crafting tone of voice documentation following on from verbal brand strategy development.
- Taking an active role in New Business for the agency creating compelling pitches that break the mould and take us into new areas and challenges.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required
- True team player
- Previous experience as a Brand Strategist or similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience leading client meetings
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Creative and compelling storyteller
- Strong research skills
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Day off for your birthday
- Online performance development platform to provide an in-depth progression plan
- Working from home with the option of office space in London
- Team away days
- Wine of the week rewards
- Agency downs tools for Christmas
Closing date is 31.07.22
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future