Basic £30k + Bonus
Hawk 3 Talent are recruiting a BREEAM Specialist for our client, independent specialists to the construction industry. Since 2006, our client has specialised in helping architects, builders and construction companies create buildings that meet sustainability standards and building regulations.
Our client is seeking a BREEAM Specialist with knowledge of BREEAM, LCA and WLC Carbon Assessments to join their growing BREEAM Team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within the construction industry sustainability field. The purpose of this role is to provide additional capacity for their growing BREEAM Team, through the provision of BREEAM, LCA and London Plan WLC services. Being part of the BREEAM Team you will deliver clear and effective strategies for their clients.
The role will involve:
- Provide BREEAM Assessments for major London schemes from planning through to completion.
- Complete BREEAM Life Cycle Assessments to achieve BREEAM Mat01 credits.
- Provide Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments in line with London Plan requirements, including client facing meetings on the most appropriate reductions in embodied carbon for their projects.
- Work on large projects and co-ordinate services with clients. Produce monthly client update reports and billing schedules. Understand key service deliverables and relay progress to clients.
- Manage own workloads and invoicing and report back to the BREEAM Team Lead
- Work closely with Account managers to progress initial tenders and scopes of work in conjunction with BREEAM and WLC services. Provide initial risks and opportunities for our services.
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure all project and planning conditions are met.
- Provide additional services across the Company delivery team where capacity requires this for example SAP, SBEM, Sustainability and Energy Strategies.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate all aspects of project work, from tender preparation through to final delivery.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Healthcare after 12 months
- Eye test vouchers
- Flexible working
The head office is based in Cirencester which is open for meetings and team building exercises (currently limited due to COVID), this role will be home based and as the COVID restrictions are lifted will involve client meetings on site when required as well as team meetings in the Head Office or an agreed location.
Closing date is 19th Aug 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.