Job: Business Administrator
Salary: up to £23,000 DOE
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 0900am -1700pm Monday to Friday (37 hours) Early Finish on Fridays
Our client based in Trowbridge are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join their expanding team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team in which you can learn and develop. This is a full-time office-based role providing first class admin support to the business and partners.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a proven administration background.
- High attention to detail, with particular focus on numeracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Work well as a team and independently.
- Be able to build connections with colleagues who work at different geographical sites.
- A positive "cando" attitude.
- Good IT skills including intermediate MS Excel and MS Word.
- A minimum of GCSE at grade c or above in English and Maths (or qualification equivalent)
- Producing a range of documents including letters, schedules and invoicing
- Scanning and electronic filing.
- Administering client records.
- Greeting contractors on site and adhering to health and safety obligations of visitors.
- Updating management data.
- Providing support to team members and for project work.
- General office administrative tasks from post to basic administrative tasks.
- Supporting sales, promotional and marketing activities.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x gross annual salary.
- Permanent Health Insurance Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Well Being Programme and Initiatives.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Buying/Selling of holiday days.
- Excellent working culture and environment.
- Volunteer days.
- Strong Culture, Branch and Social Corporate Responsibility.
- Regular social events and more!
Closing date is 27 th May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future