Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Telesales Business Developer for their Skelton site.
Our client has over 700 depots, they have built a reputation that builders can trust through offering best local prices and providing product from local stock. Their unbeatable service and products have led them to becoming a market leader.
Summary of the Role
Our Business Developers establish excellent relationships with new and existing customers, using their telephone sales techniques to generate business and encourage new leads. They also provide support to the depots Sales Representatives where appropriate.
- The basis of this role is to effectively communicate the products and services offered and generate sales leads and enhance sales potential on incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Develop long term collaborative relationships with customers from the building trade.
- Proactively gain new accounts, repeat business and generate qualified leads for the team through outgoing sales calls.
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service.
- You will be required to provide the Sales Representatives with qualified leads and appointments.
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly depot performance bonus
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on products
- Share awards and prize draws