Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within Business Development with a market leading business that is in the middle of an extended period of growth and investment ?
Offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join an established team and help grow our business further. Working closely with our sales team based in Gateshead, you will be responsible for supporting your colleagues in all fulfilment and contact centre locations with lead generation, identifying key networking and exhibition opportunities, working closely with our central marketing department, warehouse and contact centre teams, to help the business, achieve its goals.
Reporting into the Business Development Director initially, you will be working as part of a small team so being able to work in a team environment is essential. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate commitment and drive on a daily basis and be able to work to targets.
This is an exciting position, one where you will be critical to the ultimate success of the sales team by delivering leads and administrative support to compliment the sales strategy to position the business as the ideal service provider to £multi-million retail and eCommerce businesses in the UK.
You will have a broad sales, administration and communications skillset. You'll be creative, analytical and capable of working with multiple stakeholders from across the business.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and implement lead generation campaigns across all available media, in line with budgets and objectives.
- Assist as the first point of contact for new inbound business enquiries, generate and qualify new business opportunities, nurturing these leads through the sales pipeline by communicating regularly via phone, email and social media.
- Support the sales and project management teams with new client implementations ensuring a smooth transition from implementation phase to go live and nurturing the client during the first months of activity.
- Manage all CRM activity, building sales pipelines, and recording all activity.
- Play a vital support role for the sales team. This will include; maintaining and updating sales presentations, proposals and reports, liaising with senior management and marketing teams to gain relevant content and detail to support these sales materials.
- Work with the sales team to generate tangible business results and return on investment for every delivered campaign based on defined campaign plans.
- Work with the central marketing team to plan, manage, deliver an events strategy, selecting and attending the most suitable events in line with budget and objectives.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in B2B lead generation, preferably within the fulfilment and/or contact centre sector, would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, outgoing, confident and skilled in networking.
- Creative, organised and analytical with excellent account management and administration skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to meet conflicting, varied and demanding deadlines.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and prospects/clients.
- Highly literate with excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong IT skills. Use of professional design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be an advantage.
- This role may involve occasional travel to our other sites and off-site meetings with prospects/clients.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Standard Holiday Entitlements increasing with service
- Company Sick Pay, (linked to Length of service)
- Health Cash Plan after 12 month Service
- Life Cover (linked to length of service)
- 3 months service = 1 x salary
- 3 years’ service = 3 x salary
- 5 years’ service = 4 x salary
- Critical illness cover (after 2 years’ service)
- Cycles to work Scheme
- Pension (option of salary sacrifice pension after 1 years’ service)
- Employee of the month
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Onsite canteen
- Discounts on purchases with clients (ethical superstore)
- Employee wellbeing / assistance portal
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Closing date for this position 20th of September 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.