Our client based in Wrexham is looking to recruit a Business Development role to join their business. This is a permanent role working in the business development team for our client. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for selling market leading digital solutions to prospective clients. The purpose of the Business Development Executives to identify and reach out to relevant companies that may be interested in purchasing digital marketing services. The BDE's will research companies, analyse their current digital marketing efforts and foster relationships with them (probably using phone and email and other online techniques), suggesting our client could help improve their digital efforts. You will then maintain good working relationships with clients, offering them add-ons and improvements where possible, always striving to add value and grow the business.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm
- £20k - £28k per annum plus OTE
- Manage a portfolio of prospective clients.
- Identify and qualify new sales leads - using networks and online research.
- Follow up on any sales opportunities, communicating relevant information clearly.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with new and existing partners using telephone, email and online contact.
- Become an expert on the company's products and be able to pitch them effectively to current and potential customers.
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Where needed - represent the company at conferences, meetings and industry events.
- To become an expert on the company's products and be able to pitch them effectively in any situation.
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge of the industry and markets in which the company operates.
- Have an aptitude for sales and spotting business opportunities.
- Be a 'people person' with great communication skills - a competent relationship builder.
- Be comfortable in a target-driven environment and work to overcome any barriers that would prevent targets being met.
- Be able to demonstrate good time management and planning skills.
- Driving license and own car would be required.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.