Business Development Executive
St Albans AL3
£35k - £40k basic OTE £55k
Hours Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Are you an outstanding Business Development Executive who is happy to work in an office environment supporting an existing client based but also upselling to these clients and prospecting and cold calling completely new clients?
You can earn £55k OTE
- Existing client development, maximising the business potential.
- Identifying potential new business market sectors
- Helping to design and produce specific Customs focused presentations tailored to client’s needs.
- Targeting relevant Logistics Managers/Supply Chain Managers.
- New business sales canvassing for volume export or import traffics.
- Preparing presentations and quotes for new business.
- Account management will be required for specific clients.
- Opening credit accounts for new clients.
- Helping to manage a small but dynamic sales team.
- Helping the Operations team to solve commercial problems.
- Sales experience at a senior level negotiating new business gains of typically £15-£20K plus.
- Excellent communication skills, and telephone manner.
- New business sales background.
- The ability to make structured and effective cold calls through to closing.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- IT and computer literate.
- Strong tenacity and work ethic.
- Team player.