Business Development Manager
Permanent - Full Time - 08.00 - 17.00
Salary: £Competitive + bonus package
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit a dynamic and proven Business Development Manager for our client, a specialist manufacturer and retailer in the Gloucester area. :
This role is to act as the main contact for all SME and small group customers.
- Act as a main contact for all SME and small group customers (less than 4 venues).
- Responsible for all sales related activities with these customers.
- Front line phone answering to ensure phones are answered within 2 rings.
- Maximise every order/enquiry by up-selling.
- Advise Sales Manager of any potential group or roll-out customers.
- Ensure all incoming aftersales are sent to Customer Success in a timely manner.
- Focus of this role is to get and encourage customers to buy on-line and to avoid the need of quotations.
- Work to an agreed sales protocol on credit, pricing & order processing.
- Ensure diligent follow up of all enquiries.
- Ensure customer records are kept up to date on Hubspot.
- Ensure all deals are accurate and up to date on Hubspot.
- Provide feedback to management of any market trends, new markets, and new products.
- Process all web orders, using this opportunity to upsell.
- Ensure diligent follow up of every lead and enquiry.
- Hit and exceed the targets set and agreed by the management
- Efficiency of handling incoming enquiries to maximise enquiry to order
- Handling daily enquiries of SME
- Maximise every order by up-selling
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase sales by up-selling at every opportunity
- Answer all incoming phone calls within 2 rings
- Ensure all enquiries are followed up
- Ensure that Hubspot is accurate
- Sales Driven
- Bright and positive
- Fast but accurate
- Able to build a rapport with customers
- Efficient and Organised
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
To Sales Manager and act as a main contact for all SME and small group customers
Confidentiality, Demonstrate loyalty to the company and the virtues of a cultural organisation
Behaviour and Culture
- Display professionalism when dealing with customers, suppliers, visitors, or anyone from within the organization.
- Demonstrate vision, energy, persistence, and a passion to meet set targets.
- Focus attention on efficiency, show resourcefulness when managing issues and continuously develop improved ways of operation.
- Develop a culture of good morale in the Eclipse team. Behave in an open, honest, and professional manner at all times in line with the ethos of the company.
- Always do your utmost to placate and satisfy any customer need.
- Capacity to perform work as part of the team.
- Commitment to manage time in an effective manner so that all work is completed by specified deadlines.
- Adherence to confidentiality in the team.
- Following procedures to ensure we give a consistent and uniform company service to all customers.
- Vertical relationship to the Sales Manager.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future