Title: Business Development Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8am-5pm
Salary: From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum + Monthly Uncapped Bonus
On behalf of our client, we are looking for Business Development Managers to join their Sales team. They are leaders in their given field of design and manufacturing, supplying specialist structural building components.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, allocated by sector or geographical location.
- You will be responsible for growing your business accounts and hitting monthly targets set by the Company.
- To engage in at least twenty-five outbound telephone fact-finding conversations per day with zero spends or prospects.
- To engage in at least twenty-five outbound telephone fact-finding conversations per day with DMU’s and DMI’s within your spending customer base.
- To identify and offer add-ons and complementary products to those enquired for.
- To load all enquiries onto the system and ensure they are quoted within the company’s documented timeframes. Where the order is a complex multiple delivery order that requires scheduling, you will be responsible for conducting a clear handover to the relevant Project Manager who will then take responsibility for the project.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Outbound sales experience
- Experience working in a Business Development or similar role
- Experience working towards monthly sales targets
- Have the ability to create and maintain business relationships
- Sales experience within the construction industry would be desirable but isn’t essential
- Competitive Salary with minimum bonus of £500 per month.
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Gym
- Cycle to Work
- Pension Scheme
- Continual Development
- Great transport links
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org