gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Franchisee - Telecommunications Business
Location: Various territories available throughout the South West
Salary: Determined by the individual (approximately £70,000 in the first year) *** Please note as Franchisee an upfront fee will be payable to our client****
Our client is a proven success in providing IT solutions including VOIP, Cloud services, and IT hardware. They have been established for two decades and have a client base of nearly 3,000. They are rightly very proud of their customer retention of 98%, achieved by a commitment and excellence of support. They have continued to grow due to bringing on and developing successful franchisees.
The position will consist of the following:
- RESIDUAL INCOME - Every client will sign for five years, you receive 32% of that income EVERY MONTH.
- You should easily achieve an income of £70,000 a year in the first year.
- Managing existing clients in the area, follow up on leads from the website and trade shows, going to business breakfast meetings and pro-actively searching SME's in your area.
- This is primarily a business development role, technical advice is always available, but all installations, and ongoing service is provided by our client.
- All installation, servicing customer queries, billing etc is done by our client. All you have to do is sign the business up!
- You can work this from home - you are given phones to use.
- All you have to do is find the business.
Once purchased, your franchise package includes:
- A proven business model that quickly builds guaranteed income.
- Excellent training programmes.
- A large post code area which is yours exclusively
- Technical advice is available at all times.
- Dedicated website, marketing, business cards etc
- Free phone system.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Our client is looking for Franchisees with the ability to sell with an entrepreneurial sense who want to achieve an excellent living on their terms!
· Entrepreneurial attitude.
- A desire to run your own business without the day-to-day hassles.
- Sales experience
Closing date is 31st October 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future