Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their insurance department.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Fridays 9am- 5pm
This role is to provide business support to the insurance sales team an liaise with new and existing customers to ensure that we are FCA compliant and getting people on cover efficiently and effectively. This is a customer service focused role and dealing with clients mainly by telephone and e-mail.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and proven experience in an administration role
- Achieve personal objectives
- Ability to resolve queries
- Adhere to the company processes
- Deliver your individual PDP
- Achieve own and team objectives
- Comply with legal, regularity and industry codes of practice.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, and excellent customer service skills
- Respond promptly to customer needs and take responsibility for customer concerns
- Assist office with Adjustments and cancellations
- Collect any outstanding premiums generated as a result of sales and make sure these premiums are prepared on the SSP system correctly to enable the accounts dept to pay the insurers.
- Answer inbound calls within 3 rings
- Deal with customers by phone and potential walk-in customers promptly and politely
- Assist office/colleagues to provide an advised sales service to clients
- Resolve queries
- Liaise with Insurers
- Liaise with Kindertons on client motor claims
- Be pro-active & turn enquiry calls in to sales
- Assist office to sell additional products to existing clients
- Work to targets
- Action company and client post
- Handle cash, cheques, and process credit/debit card payments
- GCSE Maths and English grades A-C is essential
- Knowledge of insurance
- Sales or retail experience
- Clean driving license is desirable
- Good rates of pay with an annual pay review and bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Good promotion of social activities and events
- A fun and friendly working environment
Closing date is 17th March 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future