Position: CAD Designer
Salary: £24-30k per annum (DOE)
Basis: Full time
Bonus: 6-monthly based on performance review
Pension: Private scheme
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by the Architectural Technician and make modifications to existing drawings where required.
- Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D.
- Liaise with the Architectural Technician and Project Manager to ensure that specifications are accurate.
- Ensure that drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required.
- Adhere to the company's policies and procedures at all times.
- Technical qualification in CAD
- High level of competence in the use of CAD software
- Knowledge of the product and types of roof systems advantageous
- Excellent mathematics, drawing and design skills
- Highly analytical with good problem-solving abilities
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle large workloads and work under time pressures