Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: up to £28k DOE
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Office Hours)
Main Responsibilities of the CAD/Production Planner
- Take full responsibility and accountability for the effective and efficient planning of production.
- Co-ordinate with the Factory Manager to ensure shift patterns balance work loads in accordance with desired lead time.
- Communicate the production lead times daily highlighting any potential reasons why plans may be delayed.
- Ensure a working understanding of the maintenance cycles / requirements for the major equipment factoring in sufficient time to allow all necessary work to be carried out.
- Escalate to the Ops director any critical incidents that would prevent the required planning service levels to be provided
- Have a detailed understanding of our document control requirements taking the lead in its management
- Liaise with the Purchasing Manager on any material shortages updating the production plan and highlighting to Sales of any changes
• Prepare the necessary nest plans are prepared and issued in advance in accordance with the demands of both internal and external customers
• Ensure all necessary documentation is readily available to allow the efficient and effective picking of materials
• Act as a “quality check” with regards sales order entry input and technical feasibility of designs
• Play an active role in the contract review process with the Sales team
• Seek to maximise material yield throughout taking into account internal lead times and customer needs
Experience and Skills required of the CAD/Production Planner
- Previous experience within a CAD / Production planning position, preferably from a Steel/Manufacturing background
- Methodical thinking
Closing date is 03.06.2022