Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, are you looking for a new opportunity within Health and Social care industry or looking to start your career? We are looking for Children's Night Support Workers for immediate start.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Meldreth, Cambridge/Hertfordshire, near Royston
Hours of work: 8.45pm - 8.15am 4 week rota pattern of 14 night shifts - Ave 40hrs per week.
Salary: £8.95-10.00 per hour + night shift allowance- Depending upon experience and qualifications
Where possible flixible shift patterns will be concidered to suit you
- Providing exceptional high levels of care such as washing and dressing, socialising and personal care.
- Encourage a healthy sleeping pattern where possible.
- Checking on the children and young adults at regular intervals throughout the night and dealing with any difficulties.
- Ensuring that medical needs are met.
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive, calm and happy.
- Light housekeeping duties such as; Loading the dishwasher and tidying.
- Willingness to learn and to go the extra mile
- Ability to guide and encourage supportive independence when possible
- Exceptional communication skills and patience
- Resilient with a robust and positive nature
- Ability to be creative in meeting the needs of the young adults or children's needs
- Ability to work on a rota pattern which will include working every other weekend
- Full training and continued support
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in HSC which will be funded by the client!
- Part time hours available if required
- Accommodation if required (subject to availability)
- 30 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Free parking
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.