HAWK3 is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Civil and Commercial Litigation Solicitor 2-3+ PQE
£35,000 - £50,000+ (Salary negotiable dependant on experience)
HAWK3 are proud to be working with this standout Law Firm in the Wiltshire area. They have done exceptionally well throughout the pandemic and are now looking for a Civil and Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team at the Swindon office. This vacancy has been brought about by extensive growth in the firm.
The ideal candidate with have an even split of Commercial and Civil Litigation experience and the ability to confidently switch between the two. Although a 50/50 split is preferable, we would welcome applications from both Civil and Commercial Litigation Solicitors 2-3 PQE for consideration.
As Civil and Commercial Litigation Solicitor you will be involved in all aspects of Litigation for the firm.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation 2-3 PQE
- Generate referrals from existing clients and new business development
- Can work with minimal supervision, but also well in a team
- Assist in the strategy implementation of the post COVID19 Litigation department
What's on Offer?
The firm has been reviewed as one of the best Litigators in Swindon, Wiltshire and ranks nationally in the Top 100 nationally on Solicitor Review. They can offer.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Flexibility with start/finish times and work from home options
- Friendly team environment
- Good reputation in the local area
- An existing caseload of work to immediately begin on
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor 2-3 PQE to join this brilliant firm in Swindon, Wiltshire.
HAWK3 are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.