CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER
BRADLEY STOKE, BRISTOL
PERMANENT - 37.5 HOURS HYBRID WORK PATTERN
£35-40K NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit a Customer Account Manager for the client, a specialist marketing and communications company based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol. Our client offers an excellent salary and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager; the Client Account Manager will be responsible for all BAU activity for their allocated accounts.
They will be the primary BAU Escalation point and will manage a small team, ensuring the best customer experience to all our clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- BAU Management of allocated Client Base across multi-channel solutions
- Relationship management with Client BAU contacts
- First point of escalation for account related queries and issues
- Understand contractual SLA commitments for their clients and ensure all SLAs are delivered across various solutions
- Prepare for and lead monthly client review meetings
- Responsible for invoicing all Business as usual billable activity
- Monitor and manage the client specific change management process, working closely with design, development and production ensuring client requirements for changes are met
- Highlight and handover large changes that should be managed by Project Management Office
- Attend Quarterly Reviews hosted by Client Relationship Management team
- Monthly meeting with Client Relationship Management team to review accounts/plan and following month activity
- Ensure correct margins are assigned to all stock items during the purchasing process
- Keep Client Operations and Client specific documentation up to date
- Share best practices with other Client Account Managers
- Invoice Letter Management System, DaWeb (Web Portal) licences in a timely manner
- Attend daily Production Meetings
- The job description isn't exhaustive and may include other duties as required
Your working day may often require flexibility including longer hours than the usual 9-5.30, some early starts and late finishes. The role will be a mix of working from home and office-based but will also travel to meet clients
Salary: £35-40K Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00-17.30.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future