Since launching as part of the gap personnel group in early 2016 gap professional has gone from strength to strength, building a network of Specialist Consultants across the country, who utilise their knowledge & proven skill sets to develop relationships and service permanent and interim recruitment needs nationwide.
In line with this, we are seeking an experienced BDM or Client Relationship Manager with a sales focus, who is now seeking to maximise this experience in an agile and dynamic environment, with the level of accountability that brings significant opportunities for progression.
The New Business Client Relationship Manager is responsible for defining and targeting prospect clients and fostering new business relationships. To do so, they will work closely with the Area Manager and Managing Consultants to develop a clear business plan and prospect pipeline that supports organisational goals and maximises usage within agreed target markets.
Client Relationship Managers also assist in developing and launching new products and/or services, keeping clients informed and engaged at every stage, as well as producing effective marketing proposals alongside the Marketing team.
They are responsible for keeping abreast of industry developments and market trends to ensure the division remains competitive in the marketplace. This includes developing innovative client solutions and putting forward ideas to enhance current service offerings.
As their role develops, Client Relationship Managers will be responsible for training new employees in sales techniques, assisting Managing Consultants with setting effective KPI's and providing input into the overall sales strategy of the division.
What makes working for gap professional different? In summary we operate with:
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers value and exceeds that of our competitors
- A clear strategic plan with investment from our parent company, broken down into achievable milestones
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile
- Industry-leading systems & tools, selected for both efficiency and ensuring we can deliver the service our clients and candidates expect
- Career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal training, qualifications & training/support from an external management consultancy
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment with a high-performance culture that remains inclusive and offers flexibility.
- SMART KPI's that are tailored to individuals
Skills & Experience Sought:
- Proven successful experience in a solution-sales position, ideally within recruitment.
- Driving licence & own transport
- High levels of accountability, motivation & tenacity
- Strong commercial acumen, with good numerical ability
- Professional, consultative & adaptive sales approach
- Solid negotiation & objection handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Active listener, who seeks to build long-term relationships both internally and externally.
- Basic salary of £24,000 - £30,000 (negotiable)
- Commission scheme, car allowance, laptop & mobile phoneBenefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay, additional incentives and a variety of flexible benefits via Perkbox
Standard hours of work: 8AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday
Closing date: Friday, 26th February.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.