Exciting opportunity to join the fast-growing gap professional team.
Since launching as part of the gap personnel group in early 2016 gap professional has gone from strength to strength, building a network of Specialist Consultants & Sales Professionals across the country, who utilise their knowledge & proven skill sets to develop relationships and service permanent and interim recruitment needs nationwide.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced BDM or Sales Consultant to cover the Midlands territories. You will be adept at solution-based selling and seeks to maximise this experience in an agile and dynamic environment, with the level of accountability that brings significant opportunities for progression.
The specialisms we currently operate and are seeking to expand on are:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Manufacturing & Automation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Consumer Goods & Online Retail
- Digital & Creative
- Legal & Finance
- Sales & Commercial
- Business Transformation
Ideally applicants will have proven, progressive experience of selling recruitment solutions in one or more of these sectors OR have the drive and commercial acumen to quickly assimilate the knowledge required to do so.
What makes working for gap professional different? In summary we operate with:
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers value and exceeds that of our competitors
- A clear strategic plan with investment from our parent company, broken down into achievable milestones
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile
- Industry-leading systems & tools, selected for both efficiency and ensuring we can deliver the service our clients and candidates expect
- Career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal training, qualifications & training/support from an external management consultancy
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment with a high-performance culture that remains inclusive and offers flexibility.
- SMART KPI's that are tailored to individuals
- Strong remuneration packages, that include a high-performance scheme
What do we seek in return?
Progressive, solution-based sales experience in recruitment or within one of the sectors shown above.
The ability to fully understand a customer to effectively select from a portfolio of potential solutions as currently provided and to propose new solutions back to the business, where you see an opportunity
Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills
The ability & desire to build long-term relationships, providing exceptional levels of service.
High levels of integrity, tenacity, and accountability
A positive, pro-active approach to collaboration
- Standard working hours are 8AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday, however we are an inclusive employer and offer flexibility, including reduced hours and/or the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
- Remuneration includes basic salary of £28,000 - £35,000, plus monthly commission scheme and additional biannual bonuses based on stretch targets
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay and additional incentives and benefits.