Client Support Executive
Hawk 3 is proud to be partnered with a Fire and Security company based in Southend on Sea in Essex, who due to rapid growth over the past year, are looking for a Client Support Executive to join the team. The role is vital in bridging communication between the company and their key customers, ensuring that customer requirements are prioritized correctly, and any issues are resolved with ease.
The role will involve office working as well as attending customers on site, so a driving license and your own transportation is essential. This is a full-time opportunity working Monday to Friday.
Duties of the Client Support Executive:
- Proactively support key clients and maintain regular communication via telephone, email, video call and face to face meetings.
- Managing own diary and arranging customer appointments
- Attending meetings with clients and taking minutes
- Being proactive with customers and understanding their needs
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer needs are correctly prioritised and met
- Completing site surveys & recording all relevant information correctly
Experience required for the Client Support Executive:
- Previous experience in a customer/client facing role is essential e.g., Account Manager or similar
- Excellent communication skills- by telephone, email, and face to face
- Great with customer service and problem solving
- You must have your own transport and valid driving license as the role requires frequent travel in and around London and Essex.
Package on offer:
- An annual salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Great office facilities
- Excellent professional development opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now as the role will not be around for long. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions. Please note that this position is based in Southend On Sea in Essex.