If you are a software engineer looking for an exciting new challenge, then we want to hear from you! Our client is recruiting for a Cloud Platforms Engineer for a hybrid role split between home working and their office in London.
You will have Experience in.
- Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Working in diverse IT environments and teams.
- Working with BAU teams supporting IT systems.
- Delivering BAU and project work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Translating business requirements into technical objectives.
An understanding of Technical Concepts:
- IAAS/PAAS/SAAS and "serverless" approach to infrastructure
- Observability: monitoring, performance metrics, logging, and automated response.
- Product Lifecycle: development, UAT, production, EOL
- Familiarity with product licensing: Microsoft, O365, and Azure
- Configuration management, IAAC
- Microsoft 365 platform admin
- Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Identity, Office365
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Virtual Machines, VNets, Virtual Gateways and VPN, App Services, Storage Accounts, Backup Vault and Recovery Services, Azure SQL, Azure Functions
- PowerShell (.NET languages beneficial)
- Power Automate
- Networking: OSI L1-3, DNS, MX, SPF, DHCP, VLAN, MPLS, SDWAN
- Azure Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
- Patch Management: WSUS, Azure Update Domains, Intune Update Rings
- Basics of Linux admin, any distro
- Server monitoring and performance metrics
- Azure, Microsoft 365, or Windows Server certification highly desirable
- Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
- Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
- Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
- Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
- Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
- You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-£250.
LOCATION: Home based/London
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: £45,000.00 - £54,000.00 Based on Experience
WEEKLY HOURS: 35 hours
Closing date is 04th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.