Permanent: CMM Programmer/Inspector
Hours of work: 8.00am -5.00 pm Mon -Fri
Measuring & quality control.
- Be able to read and interpret drawings and CAD models.
- Carry out sample, in process and final inspections of a diverse range of components, using CMM and manual inspection techniques.
- Make or offer suggestions on changes to improve measurement & fixturing strategy
- Carry out Gauge R&R / MSA Studies:
- Assist in the training of apprentice CMM Operator / programmers.
- Carried visual inspection against the customer standards
- Attend meetings to advise on measurement strategy with project and customer teams.
- Generate report documentation as required
- Manage product requalification plan and schedule department workload.
- Complete inspection records and manage in house inspection requirements
- Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
- 3 years plus experience programming medium/large CMM machines.
- Extensive knowledge of PC-DMIS and CAD++
- Experience in the use of manual measuring equipment.
- Ability to read technical drawings, GDT is essential.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and tolerances.
- Positive and flexible can-do attitude.
- Able to communicate at all levels and work effectively in a team environment
Closing date is 6th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future