Are you an experienced CNC Milling or Turning, Setter Operator with experience of Mazak programmes, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join an established and successful manufacturing business within the Aerospace Industry ?
To programme, set and manufacture small-batch aerospace components.
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Setting/operating and manufacturing a variety of small-batch components from engineering drawings to within tight limits,
- Manufacturing all components within the agreed timescales,
- Setting a variety of CNC machine tools for operators as and when required,
- Using a wide range of measuring equipment to check small-batch components after manufacture,
- Mentoring new staff as required,
- Maintaining the agreed quality rating at all times,
- Making sure that manufactured product is suitably protected for transit,
- Working in the order of the manufacturing plan at all times,
- Making sure that all manufacturing paper work is filled out correctly,
- Carrying out all tasks allocated by the Team Leader in a timely and efficient manner,
- Ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times,
- Support team members with other tasks as and when required,
- Help create and maintain a safe working environment and observe the published Health & Safety procedures,
- Carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 Years CNC Milling or Turning
- Read drawings and set CNC machines and measuring tools Mazak CNC experience
- Work in Metric and Imperial
- Computer literate
Hours of work following completion of training on day shift :-
- Mon – Thurs: 08:00am – 05.00pm (30 mins lunch)
- Fri: 08.00am – 01.00pm (no lunch)
Closing date is 20th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.