Commercial Gas Engineer – Mobile
Working for a growing Facilities Management Company which offers maintenance and repair service of various heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC), water/plumbing, electrical and other plant and equipment in commercial properties in and around Yorkshire.
We are looking to recruit a commercial gas engineer to join the mechanical team and continue to offer the fantastic service. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas maintenance and repair engineer who wants to work in Yorkshire as part of a friendly, helpful, and growing team.
The day to day for the Commercial Gas Engineer will involve but are not limited to,
- Maintaining and repairing a variety of commercial and domestic heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) equipment such as boilers, warm air heaters, burners
- Completing PPM visits and Schedules
- General attendance of breakdown calls
- Installation of various kit and commissioning
- Work to tight time schedules and deadlines, making sure all are met to the highest standard
- Liaison with other divisions
- Commercial gas maintenance/fault-finding
Experience with fault finding, maintenance and installations on commercial contracts/settings. A basic electrical understanding would be preferred but is not essential for the position. You will need to have:
- Commercial Gas tickets: COCN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1A and TPCP1
- Domestic Gas tickets are desirable but not essential
- C&G or NVQ in Plumbing are desirable but not essential
- Experience with Oil/LPG/Air Conditioning.
- Full UK Driving License
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday (with a 30-minute unpaid break).
- Call-out; approximately one week in every six.
- Overtime; where available.
IF you would like to know more information or to apply for this amazing position please apply with a copy of your CV or email a copy to email@example.com to arrange a chat