Commercial Property Paralegal
Stourbridge, West midlands
Fulltime role - Hybrid/flexible working available
£20,000 - £23,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Hawk 3 Talent are working with one of the fastest-growing regional firms in The Midlands to recruit a Commercial Property Paralegal for their Commercial Property department.
The firm has an ethos of being a value-led employer and feel that looking after their staff allows them to be the best they can be for their clients and for each other. The firm boosts some incredible stats about retention with a low turnover rate and 100% Trainee retention throughout 2021.
This ethical firm focus on Corporate Commercial, Residential Development, New Build and Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Tax, Trusts and Estates, Family and Employment.
Turning over around 19M in 2021 and with plans to recruit another 150 Solicitors, Paralegals and Administrators, it is an excellent time to join.
This Regional Top 200 Law Firm is seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal in their Stourbridge, West Midlands office.
- Maintaining communication with Clients.
- Drafting documents and files
- Dealing with contracts and compliance
- Answering incoming phone calls and assisting with legal enquiries
The firm are looking for a Paralegal with a background working in the Commercial Property or in residential development.
The ideal candidate will be;
- There is a fee earning element however the firm are happy to upskill and train candidates until they are happy dealing with their own files in Commercial Property.
You will be;
- Passionate about people and the legal property sector
- A Paralegal looking for a long term career development
- An ambitious, motivated individual looking to join an incredible law firm in the Midlands.
What's on offer?
- Tailored career plans
- Generous holiday package
- Tax Free Guaranteed Bonus
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working available
Closing Date is 15th April 2022