Monday - Friday 40 hours Per week
(£25,000 - £35,000)
To support the Group Compliance Manager to ensure the Group meets all compliance obligations in respect of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ).
To assist the Group Compliance Manager and other managers, to ensure the Group's Management Systems and activities continue to deliver the desired outcomes.
To support the Group commitments to Sustainability including working towards Carbon Neutral Operations.
Ensure the Group meet Compliance Obligations by;
- Producing and submitting to EA Quarterly and Annual Reports and Waste Returns
- Producing and reviewing Monitoring Programmes
- Carrying out Legal Compliance Audits at Group sites
- Carrying out Waste Assessments using Haz Waste Online Software
- Undertaking Risk Assessments relating to Group facilities and activities
- Ensure Sampling of Incoming Wastes are completed at appropriate frequencies
- Preparing Permit Applications, Variations and Surrenders with assistance internally and where appropriate, from Consultants
- Preparing Planning Applications, Variations and Surrenders with assistance internally and where appropriate, from Consultants
- Monitoring and reporting of compliance with Planning & Permit conditions
Skills and Experience
- Environmental Compliance and/ or Health & Safety Compliance
- Working to deadlines and targets.
- A good level of experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Internal Auditing
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Ability and desire to actively seek out new solutions, tasks, opportunities or developments that improve the Group's ability to achieve its objectives in a more effective and efficient manner.
- Tolerant of stressful situations, with an ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Tax-free Profit share bonuses as an Employee Owned business - dependent on the profitability of the Group in any given financial period
- 28 days annual leave inc. bank holidays, rising to 30 days after 2 years and 33 days after 5 years service
- Staff events
- Birthday voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free Employee assistance programme
Closing date is 24/06/2022
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.