£35k - £40k
Hours – 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Working as an integral member of the ISO team you will plan, manage and deliver comprehensive internal audits and reviews across the business and report back to management on business performance against ISO standards requirements.
- Conducting comprehensive internal ISO standard audits, group wide to support business compliance.
- Preparing and presenting findings
- Supporting business in close out of audit findings
- Ensuring the compliance policies, processes and procedures are maintained, up to date and being followed throughout the organization
- Develop and maintain credible working relationships with key business stakeholders
- Participate in external audits conducted by assessment bodies, external auditors and clients
- Conduct awareness training with staff to ensure Compliance is embedded into the business-where required
- Hold improvement discussions with managers and employees across their sites
- Supporting the continued company accreditation to existing standards, 9001, 14001 and 45001 across the main manufacturing site.
- Previous experience conducting internal audits against ISO standards
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Ability to prioritise workloads and operate under pressure
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to capture and write procedure and policies
- Demonstrate experience of auditing processes and procedures
- Lead Auditor Qualified (ISO 9001, 14001)
Modern, contemporary office.
Contributory Pension Scheme
24 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Ongoing Personal Development
Personal Company Medical Plan
Bright Ideas Scheme
Employee of quarter / Year Award.
Free Life Assurance
Family Fun Day