Are you an experienced Compliance Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a successful manufacturing business that is in the middle of an extended period of growth and diversification ?
- Implement, maintain, evaluate, and promote an integrated Management System which currently comprises the following Standards: Quality (ISO9001:2015). Environment (ISO 14001:2015), Health & Safety (ISO45001:2018), Chain of Custody schemes (FSC and PEFC) and BRCGS Packaging Materials Management System (Issue 6).
- Non-conformance: manage, monitor, and measure all aspects of non-conformance; conducting investigations to discover the root cause of compliance and other problems when they arise.
- Managing and Performing within both External and Internal Audit Programmes. GMP audits and improving auditing processes to resolve compliance issues fast or prevent them entirely. Maintaining research to stay informed about all Standards and associated legislation and implement change as necessary.
- Educate and train employees and through documentation and training materials and resources on compliance and other aspects of Management Systems and to engender improvement across all Management Systems.
- Promote a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment by maintaining a "best practice" in the management of food packaging by motivating employees to not only strive to meet compliance standards, but also to exceed them for operating efficiency.
- Effective project management skills to enable business growth, experience in the project management and manufacture of both new products and processes.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- The ideal candidate will have significant and recognised credibility in one of a number of systems to include primarily: Food Safety (to include Packaging) and Quality and also: Environment, H&S and Food Safety Managements, Chain of Custody
- The role requires the candidate to be training credible and ready to deliver training across all areas, alongside consultancy services
- Degree qualified with field based experience in manufacturing; preferably within food/packaging sector to ensure credibility to operate within this role
- Effective project management skills from recent experience
- Trained to an advanced level in auditing and food safety management
Closing date is 8th October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future