Construction Quotations Coordinator
Full Sutton YO41
£25000 - £35000
Working Monday to Friday 39hrs per week.
Commutable from York, Stamford Bridge, Malton, Pocklington,
My client is looking for someone who has an understanding of the Construction Industry and has experience of providing quotations and Admin support.
The client can see this position developing into a pivotal role within the business. It would therefore suit a versatile project estimator/administrator with the talent, energy and desire to develop their career in project management, or even operation or key account management.
REPORTING TO - Commercial Executive
- Preparation, administration and summation of quotations and other requirements to support enquiries and projects.
- Support the management of projects, within the factory and on-site.
- Respond to client enquiries and requirements in an efficient and professional manner.
- To ensure all estimates/quotes are carried out are in line with the agreed time frame and profit margin.
- To ensure all verbal, written and technical correspondence is to the agreed standard.
- Coordinate and provided project documentation, eg RAMS, drawings, despatch lists.
- Help check and address issues on sales orders and project build lists.
- Support procurement and operations in the supply of items for projects.
- Work closely with the Commercial/Sales team to help develop relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Able to read construction layout drawings
- Preparation of Quotes/Estimates
- Understanding of project and technical/manufacturing process and issues
- Excellent Numeracy and Grammar
- IT literate
- Switched-on, energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels via email, phone and face-to-face
- Auto Cad
- Financially astute
- Project planning
The role offers great potential for personal and career development.
- Questioning and receptive to new processes and change in general.
- Gain wide understanding of the business and roles.
- To constantly update yourself with trends relevant to catering environments in general and Space's strategic plans.
- To attend training courses as mutually agreed with the company.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discounts