Consultant Corporate Partner
London (Remote working so can consider any location in the UK)
70% on personal billings + 10% on referrals.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is proud to bring you a brand-new client. This modern, boutique City Law Firm are a Technology and Corporate specialist and have done exceedingly well in the last few years. In their first year of business they tripled their turnover and in the middle of the COVID pandemic, they have doubled their turnover again. This growth is due to their modern way of working, significant investment into the case management system and a fantastic eye for technology and emerging sectors.
The firm has a modern feel throughout and invests in the latest technology on the market. They allow all their Associates and Partners to use the best-case management system Europe. With the time saved on adding files to systems and emailing clients, the billings and productivity at this firm are usually very good.
Culturally, you will find a team of like-minded professionals and specialists in Technology, Corporate and Commercial, Employment, Data, and Intellectual Property.
The firm is recruiting for a Consultant Corporate Partner to join their growing team on a remote working basis.
The Corporate team is one of the largest and most successful at this firm. The team advises on all aspects of Corporate Law with a specialist knowledge in corporate matters for technology clients.
This includes AIM & capital markets, angel investment, asset purchase agreements, company formations, corporate finance, M&A, partnerships and shareholders agreements.
To be considered for this vacancy you should be.
- A Corporate Partner or Consultanrt
- Experience in private practise is beneficial but not essential
- A client following is STRONGLY advised for this position.
- From a reputable City, Top 200 Firm, Chambers Ranked or strong regional background is preferred. However, some Partners are career 'in-house' Lawyers.
- Can build a network of conducts from the ground up using business development skills.
- Someone who works well in a team environment as well as individually.
- A commercially minded individual with business acumen skills
What's on offer?
For the right Consultant IP Partner you would benefit from a market leading Fee Share option of 70% of your billings and ALL of the firm's IP work coming your way
- Remote working and flexibility
- A great support structure.
Closing date is *1 month from date of advert unless agreed otherwise.*
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it's client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.