Title: Content Copywriter
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:00am to 5:00pm (or 09:00am – 6:00pm); Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a career driven Content Copywriter to work amongst a vibrant team of marketers. This is a key role in the organic growth of the companies brand & acquiring links to improve the current marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities of then Content Copywriter:
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Proofreading articles before publication.
- Generate new ideas and exciting ideas for attractive content types.
- Write rich keyworded content in aid of improving SEO.
- Take control of writing schedules, writing drafts.
- Tailor content to different audiences and platforms.
- Analyse results of content to make informed improvements.
- Use keywording and analysis tools.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent level of writing and editing skills in English.
- Familiar with experience writing to different audiences.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at any one time.
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level in Marketing, English or Journalism (or equivalent), have hands-on experience with Content Management Systems,
- Annual bonus
- Free on-site gym
- Birthday off (after probation)
- Company social events
- Free parking
Closing date is 31.07.22
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future