Contracts Installation Manager - Guildford/Crawley/Tunbridge Wells
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Contracts Installation Manager for their Guildford/Crawley/Tunbridge Wells sites.
Their Contracts division is going from strength to strength as they increase their market share and meet the ever-growing demands and continued success. In this role you will be reporting to the Southern Contracts Manager and be part of a wider team to manage and co-ordinate their installations on a number of sites.
You will be responsible for ensuring all parties involved in each site are fully updated on H&S, compliance, and any other relevant information. You will have strong customer service skills.
- You will build strong working relationships with site employees including site managers, quantity surveyors and sub-contractors. You will also maintain a close working relationship with our internal contracts team as a whole, to ensure the smooth day to day running of installations.
- Oversee all works carried out, respond to all on site issues and ensure that the finished result promotes and protects the name and reputation.
- Complete all site health and safety and compliance checks.
- Carry out site surveys and co-ordinate access for deliveries.
- Ensure sites are run smoothly by carrying out appropriate checks, managing the site teams and maintaining good relationships with site management and contracts managers.
- You must have an in depth knowledge of our product range and installation methods.
- Complete and return all required reports, documents and logs on time and in agreed format.
- Proven experience working within the trade, merchant or construction industry
- Takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to read and interpret plans/drawings
- -Have an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills with the ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that can be high pressure during certain times in the month/year
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Must be people focused and lead by example
- Highly competitive salary
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 25 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on Howdens products
- Share awards and prize draws
Closing date 2 nd September 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.