Royal Wooton Bassett – Multiple offices around Wiltshire
Full Time – Hybrid working available
£18,000 - £24,000 + Additional Benefits
Hawk 3 Talent are working with a long-standing client and excellent regional firm based in Wiltshire to support the extended growth of their Conveyancing department.
Operating for over 250 years from locations in Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Bath, London and Hampshire as well as Wiltshire, this firm has been awarded multiple times for their excellent customer service and has provided top class legal service for individuals, families and businesses.
The firm is a commercially minded outfit but has core values in honesty, integrity and treating their staff as one big family.
With over 100 members of staff and 7 Partners, this is one of the best firms in Wiltshire for Paralegals starting out in their career.
This regional firm are looking for 2X Conveyancing Paralegals to join their Residential Conveyancing department.
This position reports directly to the Conveyancing Team Leader and will support to day-to-day operations of legal work, file progression, document preparation, dealing with Estate Agents and if required, to progress more complex work and issues by seeking relevant information from colleagues.
- Providing administrative support to the Conveyancing Team Leader. Assisting with the overall performance of the Conveyancing department.
- Drafting of legal documentation
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and agents, helping to keep them informed throughout the process and solving straightforward problems.
- Assist with exchange of contracts and completions
- Drafting property reports and raising enquiries.
If you have a positive mindset, good technical conveyancing skills, good time management and excellent attention to detail, this could be the role for you.
What’s on Offer?
This firm can offer a framework for Paralegals and Legal Assistants just starting out in their career and can also offer a lateral move for candidates feeling they are not getting the most out of their current employer.
- Salary of £18,000 – £23,000+
- Holiday, Pension, Sick Pay and Life Assurance
- Tailored career plan
- Chance to work in a large regional firm of 100 people and 7 Partners.
Closing date is 31st March 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.