Dudley, West midlands
Fulltime role - Hybrid/flexible working available
£20,000 - £23,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Hawk 3 Talent are working with one of the fastest-growing regional firms in The Midlands to recruit a Conveyancing Administrator for their National Conveyancing department.
The firm has an ethos of being a value-led employer and feel that looking after their staff allows them to be the best they can be for their clients and for each other. The firm boosts some incredible stats about retention with a low turnover rate and 100% Trainee retention throughout 2021.
This ethical firm focus on Corporate Commercial, Residential Development, New Build and Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Tax, Trusts and Estates, Family and Employment.
Turning over around 19M in 2021 and with plans to recruit another 150 Solicitors, Paralegals and Administrators, it is an excellent time to join.
This Regional Top 200 Law Firm is seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal in their Dudley, West Midlands office.
- Maintaining communication with Clients and Estate Agents.
- Drafting documents and files
- Dealing with contracts and compliance
- Answering incoming phone calls and assisting with legal enquiries
The firm are looking for a Paralegal with a minimum of 1 year of Conveyancing experience. This can come from Private Practice, In-House or from Estate Agency.
The ideal candidate will be;
There is a fee earning element however the firm are happy to upskill and train candidates until they are happy dealing with their own files in Conveyancing.
You will be;
- Passionate about people and the legal property sector
- A Paralegal looking for a long term career development
- An ambitious, motivated individual looking to join an incredible conveyancing practice in the Midlands.
What's on offer?
- Tailored career plans
- Generous holiday package
- Tax Free Guaranteed Bonus
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working available
Closing Date is 10th April 2022