Counter Sales/Warehouse Person
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Counter Sales - Warehouse Person for their Mansfield site.
Our client has over 700 depots, they have built a reputation that builders can trust through offering best local prices and providing product from local stock. Their unbeatable service and products have led them to becoming a market leader.
As a Counter Sales/ Warehouse Person you will be responsible for supporting the depot in exceeding sales targets by building excellent relationships with local trade. You will also be responsible for effective stock maintenance, compliance with strict health and safety regulations and high standards of customer services.
- Provide a great sales service, making sure the customer always has everything they need.
- Managing your accounts and building up your customer base.
- Deal with customers in a courteous, professional, and knowledgeable way.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards within the warehouse including; stock rotation, cleanliness, tidiness and compliance with Health & Safety guidelines.
- Carry out security and compliance checks on all incoming stock and outgoing orders while adhering to stock management guidelines to ensure accuracy.
- Carry out daily checks on the forklift truck and other mechanical equipment and report all defects to the Depot Manager.
- Planning and organising skills
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Previous counter sales experience is desirable
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly depot performance bonus
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on products
- Share awards and prize draws
Hours of work
- 07.30am - 4.30pm
- 08.00am - 5.00pm
- 8.00am - 12.00 Noon
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future