Crane Engineer - Overhead/Gantry Cranes
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour + OT
Hawk 3 Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced engineer with a background in overhead/gantry crane repair and service to work for our client of based in South Wales.
Looking to add to their experienced and specialist team, we are looking for Engineers with a proven history of working on gantry and/or overhead cranes out in the field. The successful candidate will be responsible for the breakdown, maintenance and servicing of the equipment of 3 sites in the South Wales area. An on call rota will be in place with a minimum 4 hours pay for all call outs.
• Electrical and mechanical service, maintenance and repair to overhead cranes.
• Onsite electrical and mechanical troubleshooting/fault finding.
• Dealing with breakdowns.
• Track record specialising on overhead and gantry cranes.
• Ideally experience with a range of manufacturers.
• Full driving licence is essential.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Physically fit and able to work at heights.
For more information or to apply, please contact me asap on 07740 824832 or send an up to date CV to Rachel.Sheehy@hawk-3.com TODAY
Closing date is 9th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.