Our client based in the Deeside area are currently looking to recruit a Credit Management Administrator to join our client's team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Credit Management Team Leader you will provide an administrative service to a busy credit management department and ensure data accuracy by managing the upkeep of customer master files. You will offer excellent customer service when dealing with customers.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday / 9am - 5:30pm
- £18,186.43 per annum
- To manage the customer master files in relation to opening new accounts or amending existing accounts. To ensure data accuracy.
- To assist the department in the allocation of customer payments.
- To manage the unallocated cash ledger on a daily basis.
- To manage internal accounts in line with departmental processes.
- To ensure all documentation is recorded and filed in accordance with the company Credit Management policy.
- To carry out administration for the credit management department including the provision of statements, and the packaging and posting of the Customer's statements and reminder letters.
- To assist the Credit Management team leader with the administration of ongoing projects.
- To deal with all employees and customers in a way that achieves the highest level of customer service whilst maintaining Company standards.
- In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
- Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up bespoke systems.
- Strong communicator both on the telephone and face to face.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work under pressure.
- Teamwork - a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team.
- Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction.
- Good organisational skills.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.