gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: £17,25, with increase to £18,500 after passed probation
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Customer Service Co-ordinator based in the Swindon area.
You will have ultimate responsibility for many customer accounts and driver routes as allocated. To manage, maintain and retain core customer base through building relationships by consistently providing high levels of customer service and support to all the Customers, liaising with other departments as required.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Account Management. Build and maintain relationship with customer accounts as allocated.
- Process all customer orders including exchanges, requests, stock etc. State name to ensure that there is a reference point.
- Input all orders onto a database and print ensuring all are allocated into the corresponding tray.
- Route call customer's daily, amending deliveries as required.
- Process customer terminations whilst establishing the reason for this.
- Proactively attempt to "save" accounts, resolving any problems where necessary.
- Follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond and resolve all customer requests and queries in a timely manner and within the agreed timescales, taking ownership of these queries.
- Print copy invoices if requested.
- Ensure all "Special deliveries" are delivered and completed within the agreed timescales and update the customers prior to a delivery being missed.
- Ensure all drivers head helds are uploaded / downloaded daily.
- Amend dates, names and routes as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and working with drivers on your designated routes daily
- Perform all administration tasks accurately and on time in accordance with procedures.
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the business daily.
- Able to identify customer needs and report sales opportunities when required.
- Ensure adherence to all H&S requirements
- To undertake any other additional tasks as required by the Company.
- Work on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Ability to take ownership of customer queries and accounts.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to proactively manage a varied demanding workload
- Good eye and keen attention for detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to cope well under pressure.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good understanding of the routes and geographical areas.
- An understanding of the products and services available.
- Previous customer service experience.
Closing date is 31st January 2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future