CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT ADVISOR
FULL TIME AND PART TIME AVAILABLE
Due to rapid expansion, Hawk 3 Talent are looking to recruit Customer Engagement Advisors for their client Nisbets based in Avonmouth. Please note this is NOT a scripted contact centre and the client is looking to recruit individuals who can bring personality to the business, build rapport and empathise with customers. Nisbets value their employees and offer an excellent training programme and progression plan with the opportunity to develop and grow within the business.
To provide all customers with an outstanding fast, efficient and effortless experience to ensure the client retains their long term loyalty and repeat custom. Our clients’ service is the differentiator to the competition. Taking ownership to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact and keeping customers updated at all times. Making the customer journey as easy and effortless as possible.
Behaviour over Figures!
- Answering incoming calls, emails and web chats from our customers and resolving queries to the customers satisfaction/delight. Exceeding our customer’s expectations by tailoring solutions through great communication and building strong rapport, delivering accurate and correct information & demonstrating great knowledge.
- Deliver on your promises and commitments i.e. Always doing what you say you will do.
- Using your natural personality to engage with our customers and have great conversations
- Good attention to detail, updating customer accounts, leaving clear notes and ensuring the systems are accurate
- Provide regular feedback to remove barriers that you see which result in a poor customer or colleague experience and raise process improvement opportunities to increase customer and colleague ease.
- Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence
- Computer literate – good IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent telephone manner with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, driven and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous customer service experience ideally from within another customer service environment, or retail or contact centre.
The Customer Engagement centre is open from 8am to 5.30pm with Web Chat Teams working until 8pm
Hours – Full Time Monday to Friday 8.15am to 5.00pm or 8.30am – 5.15pm (30 min lunch break and 2 x 15 min rest breaks)
Part Time positions available (min 16 hours per week) flexible hours available including term time only for students
Starting salary is £19,351 FTE – progression available for the right candidates which is reviewed 3 monthly
- Holidays 20 days annually plus bank holidays. One day added per year capped at 5 years.
- Staff Discount
- Cycle to Work
- Attendance Rewards
- Childcare savings
- Seasonal Gift
- Eyecare voucher
- Employee discounts with large retailers such as Tesco, PC World, Boots, Cineworld and much much more!
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.