Are you a pro-active Order Support, Customer Service or Aftersales Advisor with excellent communication skills? Do you have experience in the manufacturing, distribution or FMCG industry and take pride in resolving queries and exceeding customer expectation?
If so, the role of Customer Order Support Advisor for this highly regarded, successful & growing business who have been established for over 100 years, but continually evolved in line with markets and technology, could be exactly the position you seek.
With an exceptionally low turnover of staff and welcoming environment, you will benefit from joining a collaborative, supportive and dynamic team who are well experienced and driven. With the consistent growth of the organisation, there are also plenty of opportunities to expand and develop within your position and the company.
- Handling all correspondence received into the sales office including emails & post.
- Processing orders received.
- Handling customer telephone enquires and providing assistance.
- Understanding and resolving customer complaints, with support from colleagues as required.
- Booking deliveries with customers and advising of progress on orders
Hours of work:
- 35 per week: 9AM -5PM, Monday to Thursday and 8.45AM - 3.15PM on Fridays
- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending upon experience & skill set)
- 22 days holiday increasing each year to maximum 25 plus 8 stats
- Birthday off as extra holiday
- Health care cash plan scheme after successful completion of probationary period.
- Life assurance from start date.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- A minimum of 2 years, office-based customer support experience, ideally within the manufacturing, distribution or FMCG industry.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal, including an excellent telephone manner
- Pro-active approach to query resolution
- Good IT skills and high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A genuine desire to exceed customer expectation where possible and provide consistent support
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively
- Good levels of numeracy
Closing date for applications: Friday, 26th February 2021
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.