CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR / EXETER - PERMANENT ROLE
Location: Just outside Exeter within a few minutes of the M5 J30.
Assignment: Permanent contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm
Pay: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client's office just on the outskirts of Exeter on a permanent contract.
Duties as a Customer Service Administrator:
- Provide day to day general customer service and administration support for the business
- Answering the telephone and actioning emails promptly in a friendly and efficient manner
- Taking orders for sales team and customers where necessary and redirecting calls to other members of the admin team
- Helping to set up new customer accounts and keeping records up to date
- Managing customers orders on relevant systems
- Liaising with third party suppliers as necessary and ensuring that order details are sent promptly and accurately to relevant suppliers / manufacturing facilities
- Set up and maintain products on relevant systems and work with the sales rep to set up new product formulations
- Assisting the Transport Manager in the absence of the Transport Coordinator to ensure all deliveries are suitably typed on the transport planner and relevant paperwork provided to drivers in a timely manner
- Flexibility to provide job cover for colleagues as required
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Accuracy and keen eye for attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Solid IT skills with good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work within a team and individually with strong character and flexible approach
We are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Successful applications will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.
To apply for this Customer Service Administrator role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.