Customer Service Administrator
Banbury Outskirts OX17
£19k - £21k
Must have own transport due to not being accessible on a public transport route.
Commutable from Bloxham, Banbury, Adderbury, Aynho, Brackley or Bicester
Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
A well established company based near Banbury are looking for someone to provide Customer Service Admin support to the sales team.
- You will be responsible for processing & uploading orders, using SAP and Excel, accurately and in a timely manner
- Telephone communication with customers regarding orders, delivery information, customer queries and managing customer accounts
- Providing administrative support to the sales team and business development
- Liaising with the purchasing, transport & accounts/ credit control departments
- Handling any issues that may arise and ensure they are resolved promptly and satisfactorily for all parties.
- We are looking for a motivated and organised individual, with a flexible approach to work and a 'can do' attitude.
- You must be an excellent communicator, with a clear and confident telephone manner, and possess good systems skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with good numerical skills are essential.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a dedicated team.
- The ability to problem solve is important, along with being able to work under pressure and prioritise workload/ work to deadlines.
- Company stakeholder pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare cover
- Free car parking & beautiful work surroundings