Are you a fantastic communicator on the lookout for a customer service role?
Within a company that have a ‘people-first’ culture and are passionate about your development and progression?
With excellent bonus earning potential and the flexibility to work from home?
Calor’s Customer Service team are responsible for delivering industry leading service support to their customers across an increasingly diverse range of channels. This could range from processing orders to resolving issues and everything in between, so no two days are ever the same. You’ll be working with a range of different internal teams, external suppliers and categories whilst working from home or in the office.
As a Customer Service Agent for Calor, you can make the most of their superb career opportunities and an excellent benefits package, including family friendly policies such as full salary maternity pay for 6.5 months, a competitive pension scheme, potential to earn up to £1,000 as a quarterly bonus, access to BUPA private medical insurance and lots more.
Salary: £19,000 - £20,500 + BONUS (Potential to earn up to £1,000 per quarter)
Career Path up to Level 3 CSA
Level 2 CSA (£20,000 - £22,500)
Level 3 CSA (£22,200 - £25,000)
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Locations of work available: Port Clarence, Neath, Plymouth (Ivy Bridge), Southampton (Fawley), Stoney Stanton, Stanford-le-Hope (Flexibility once trained to Work from Home and the office)
Calor’s ideal teammate will:
- Be a confident communicator. Every day you’ll interact with a range of different internal teams, external suppliers, and customers. You must be able to quickly build rapport and professional relationships with a variety of key stakeholders, demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be an efficient and organised superstar. You’ll need excellent time management as the department is fast paced and you’ll manage a diverse workload. You’ll need to plan and execute your tasks effectively whilst following Calor’s processes and procedures.
- Be a solution-orientated contributor. As well as sharing their knowledge and supporting your development, Calor would love to learn from you too. The supplier promote a high quality of work life and individual empowerment, so we value additions to the team who aren’t afraid to suggest and implement new ideas.
- Be systems literate. The role is centred around business communication, so experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and ideally SAP would be advantageous (although full training will be provided). And you can’t be afraid of speaking on the phone – you’ll need a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Be committed. Calor is looking for focused and motivated people who are positive and resilient to growth and change.
- Effective response to all inbound customer communication including telephone calls, emails, and social media contact.
- Confirmation and deployment of customer ordering and delivery requirements.
- Query resolution for customer accounts including billing, payment plans, and general administration.
- First point of contact for issue resolution, able to calmly and professionally receive details of complaints or issues, resolving or escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver real customer care to achieve service standard performance targets and objectives.
- Flexibility to work from home upon completion of training
- Matched 4.5% pension to 7.5% after 2 years
- Customer retention bonus (up to £1,000 per quarter)
- Enhanced parental and adoption leave
- Life assurance of 4 X salary
- Income protection covering 50% salary after 2 years
- Free EAP cover
- Corporate Headspace app (health and wellbeing)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Corporate discounts
Who is Calor?
From the Shetland Islands to the Isles of Scilly, Calor has been supplying LPG and BioLPG to thousands of off-grid homes and businesses for over 85 years. With an ambition to offer 100% renewable energy solutions to all its customers by 2040, the energy supplier is leading the way to help rural Britain decarbonise.
Passionate about unlocking their people’s full potential, the supplier is proudly accredited by Investors in People. This means that Calor strive to create high-performance cultures with smart objectives, making work a more rewarding experience for everyone.
Closing date is 20th May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future