Customer Service Administrator
Permanent, Full time Monday to Friday
£20-22k depending on skills and experience
Hawk 3 Talent are working with a specialist global manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator for their Chepstow site. Excellent opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Reporting directly into the Customer Service Team Leader, to ensure customer orders are taken and processed in accordance to company standards. Using Sage software package to create and update accounts in a timely & accurate manner, liaising with the operations team to ensure delivery lead times are met.
To work independently and as part of a team to ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- To represent the company in a professional, enthusiastic and positive manner
- Using Sage, create and update customer accounts accordingly
- Ensuring Sage is updated with all relevant account information to assist both the customer services and finance departments
- To take responsibility of assigned accounts and process pro-forma invoices where necessary
- To process a high volume of customer orders both over the telephone and via email on a daily basis
- To ensure all orders are inputted in an accurate and timely manner
- To use excellent attention to detail to assist with visual spot checks of orders inputted
- To assist with setting and reaching high standards of order inputting across the department
- To support the customer service department with all duties including cover of reception area
- To ensure all customers adhere to the Company terms and conditions
- To understand customer needs in line with the needs of the business
- Keep up to date and respond accordingly to all enquiries
- To be a pro-active employee at all times
- Liaise with and assist internal staff where required, promptly and in a professional manner
- To attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management
- To provide feedback to all other areas of the business to ensure continuous improvement of our services
- Previous experience in using Sage
- Proven experience in excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in high volumes of data inputting
- Previous experience of working in a fast-growing company
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Excellent level of IT literacy
Skills & Personal Qualities
- Enthusiastic with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build constructive working relationships with colleagues.
- Strong communicator with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to think clearly, analyse data and present accurately.
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Committed and reliable.
In return you will benefit from:
Salary £20-22k depending on skills and experience
22 days plus bank holidays
Closing date is the 15 th Oct 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future