Our client, a Worldwide Market Leader in their Specialist Market place, is looking to recruit a fluent German speaking Customer Service Executive to be based at its International Customer Service Centre Of Excellence in Wolverhampton.
Purpose of Role
Your role as Customer Service Executive is to be responsible for fulfilling customer needs, from the accurate ordering of products through to the successful delivery of products to the customer on time and in full.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining an effective working relationship with customers to be able to meet their needs and individual requirements
- Processing customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Following the customer order through to the despatch stage to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time and communicating any urgent requests internally
- Checking stock levels needed to fulfil customer orders and resolve stock issues to meet customer needs
- Advising the customer of any potential issues that may affect their order and working to resolve these.
- Creating invoices (both Consignment and Standard) and understanding the difference between the two.
- Accurately maintaining Customer price files.
- Answering phone calls, and reacting efficiently and professionally to customer queries.
- Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries, which may include the accurate and timely creation of credit notes.
- Organizing returns via our freight forwarders and processing all the relevant documentation.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service excellence whilst adhering to all Company procedures / rules and processes.
Ideal Background - Education and Experience
- Fluent German speaker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Experience in working in a high pressure and volume environment.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data within excel spreadsheets.
- SAP Knowledge desirable ( or knowledge of similar ERP system)
- Minimum GCSE education
Hours of Work
7am - 3pm with a 30 minute lunch, however there is a need to be flexible when required.
Closing date is 9th October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.