Our client, a Market Leader in their Specialist Market place, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for its busy operation.
Purpose of Role
Your role as Customer Service Advisor is to be responsible for fulfilling customer needs, from processing of order enquiries through to the successful delivery of products to the customer on time and in full.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining an effective working relationship with customers
- Processing customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Following the customer order through to the despatch & delivery
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure order capability
- Advising the customer of any potential issues that may affect their order and working to resolve these.
- Accurately maintaining Customer price files.
- Answering phone calls, and reacting efficiently and professionally to customer queries.
- Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries, which may incl
Ideal Background - Education and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in service delivery
- Ideally customer account experience and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external Customers
- Experience in working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong IT & Microsoft knowledge
Closing date is 5th December 2021
Hawk 3 are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.